STOMPer xiaonicbaby's colleague was charging her MP3 player via USB when there were suddenly sparks and the player was burnt. The STOMPer advises that one should not leave electronics charging overnight as this could happen.
Said the STOMPer:
"Explosion of Samsung MP3!
"My colleague was changing her Samsung MP3 via USB on the CPU.
"Suddenly, there were sparks from the MP3 player and it was burnt.
"Note: The MP3 was charging when its battery was low.
"Lesson Learnt: Please do not leave any electrical appliances charging without care. (e.g. charging your mobile phone or iPad overnight might be dangerous)"