GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image
SINGAPORE SEENTHIS URBAN JUNGLE
See just how obsessed Asians are with taking photos of their food
Posted on 25 September 2012 | | 0 comments
This article was contributed by the STOMP Team.
You are probably guilty of this -- taking photos of your food before you actually start eating.
Such photos circulating on social-networking sites seem to suggest that Asians are especially prone to this behaviour.
Most of us would either post pictures of our meals on social media sites, or have friends who do so.
Some even have entire folders dedicated to such pictures.
Does one really need to take a picture of the meal they are having, or is it just a trend that exists solely due to the existence of social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Want a 50 percent discount at this restaurant? Jus...
- Do you think it would be silly to ban food photogr...
- Love taking pics of food? Expert says it might be...
- Will this happen in S'pore? NY restaurants ba...
- McDonald's burgers from around the world you...
- How to pick the right durians
- A peek into the lives of youths around the world t...
- You want some curry for your prata? That'll b...
- Packet drink expired, but 7-Eleven still displays...
- Is this seat taken? Look carefully
- Roti prata from Teck Whye stall comes with 'e...
- Korean festival-goers continue feasting on live oc...
All Comments (0)
Husband orders $100 gift to surprise wife in S'pore -- but what she receives is 'horrible' and far from ad
Man smokes e-cigarette on public bus -- then says S'poreans should be less 'kiasu' about such things
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST COMMENTED
DON'T MISS THESE...
What happens when you cut lanes carelessly: Driver causes van to topple -- then crashes right into lorry
Bedok noodle seller and customer arrested after violent spat -- involving chopper, smashed bottle and hot soup
Explosion outside KL club which killed 1, injured 12: See how police detonate second bomb left under car
Stomp Citizen Journalism Awards Month 2