GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image
SINGAPORE SEENTHIS URBAN JUNGLE
Pretty cosplayers steal the show at S'pore Toy, Game & Comic Convention
Posted on 02 September 2013 | | 2 comments
These curvaceous ladies clad in various body-hugging costumes portraying comic characters, stole the limelight at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention held at Marina Bay Sands over the weekend.
One cosplayer in particular, American-born Vietnamese cosplayer Vampy Bit Me, wore a sizzling black costume that earned her the title of one of the hottest cosplayers in town.
An article in The Straits Times Online reports that the superhero Iron Man was also a big hit at the convention.
Models were clad in red and gold Iron Man inspired outfits, and there was a replica of the Hall of Armour from billionaire Tony Stark's mansion to gawk at.
Fans also took snapshots with life-size replicas of Iron Man figurines, and for the collectors, there was the limited edition figurine of Iron Man 3: Midas (Mark XXI) to covet from the aptly named Hot Toys.
Student Andros Yeo, 23, queued up from 11pm on Friday night in order to get his hands on one of the 800 available for $380. He said he slept "in line, on the floor, in the dark, in the cold".
By around 1pm, all the pieces had been sold.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Cult classic movie trivia that will appeal to the...
- Can you recognize the iconic movies recreated by t...
- Couple breaks up -- using titles of 154 movies
- Couple take their love of game to next level with...
- Tough day fighting crime? Exhausted Spidey decides...
- Movie myths you probably think are true and other...
- Coolest parents ever turn their 10-month-old son i...
- Girl dons SAF Number 4 uniform for cosplay event
- Auntie angrily confronts cosplayer at Suntec for w...
- Cosplayers dress up in elaborate costumes for J-Ob...
- The hand that drew this famous sketch in Titanic i...
- Looks familiar? Couple celebrates 61st anniversary...
All Comments (2)
Stomper Forceofgood laments about his noisy and inconsiderate neighbours whom he claims disrupt his peace.
Guy hopes to meet girl he saw on bus and 'spent entire day thinking about' -- by leaving note at MacRitchie bus stop
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST COMMENTED
DON'T MISS THESE...
Thief breaks into home in China but sees nothing worth stealing -- so he leaves note and cash for owner instead
Think your bedroom is too small? These pictures of children's bedrooms around the world will make you feel fortunate
STOMP Citizen Journalism Awards Month 8