GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image
SINGAPORE SEENTHIS URBAN JUNGLE
Pretty cosplayers steal the show at S'pore Toy, Game & Comic Convention
Posted on 02 September 2013 | | 2 comments
These curvaceous ladies clad in various body-hugging costumes portraying comic characters, stole the limelight at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention held at Marina Bay Sands over the weekend.
One cosplayer in particular, American-born Vietnamese cosplayer Vampy Bit Me, wore a sizzling black costume that earned her the title of one of the hottest cosplayers in town.
An article in The Straits Times Online reports that the superhero Iron Man was also a big hit at the convention.
Models were clad in red and gold Iron Man inspired outfits, and there was a replica of the Hall of Armour from billionaire Tony Stark's mansion to gawk at.
Fans also took snapshots with life-size replicas of Iron Man figurines, and for the collectors, there was the limited edition figurine of Iron Man 3: Midas (Mark XXI) to covet from the aptly named Hot Toys.
Student Andros Yeo, 23, queued up from 11pm on Friday night in order to get his hands on one of the 800 available for $380. He said he slept "in line, on the floor, in the dark, in the cold".
By around 1pm, all the pieces had been sold.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- This 'dragon' will take you on vacation
- Anthony Chen's talent is obvious even before...
- Aya Hirano dons bunny costume for fans-only birthd...
- It's the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow -- spo...
- Do you speak minion? Find out what languages the D...
- Sir Ian McKellen surprises movie-goers at 'Th...
- Did you know that 2 episodes of popular TV series...
- No, that's not North Korea's Kim Jong-un...
- Guess how much this girl makes each day by Cosplay...
- Kids get treated to new Disney film -- but that...
- Can you recognize the iconic movies recreated by t...
- Couple breaks up -- using titles of 154 movies
All Comments (2)
Stomper Outraged was unhappy to encounter a cyclist who chided her for not giving way to him, even though he was on a pedestrian path.
Pierre Png couldn't keep his eyes off Andrea De Cruz when they first met -- even though he was attached
Drunk man holds woman hostage with chopper for over an hour in China -- until onlooker sneaks up behind him
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST COMMENTED
DON'T MISS THESE...
Spate of incidents involving vehicles on fire continues -- with bike bursting into flames along Canberra Rd
This flight stewardess will make you hang on to every word she says with her funny in-flight safety talk
Thief breaks into home in China but sees nothing worth stealing -- so he leaves note and cash for owner instead
STOMP Citizen Journalism Awards Month 8