GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image
SINGAPORE SEENTHIS URBAN JUNGLE
Pretty cosplayers steal the show at S'pore Toy, Game & Comic Convention
Posted on 02 September 2013 | | 2 comments
These curvaceous ladies clad in various body-hugging costumes portraying comic characters, stole the limelight at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention held at Marina Bay Sands over the weekend.
One cosplayer in particular, American-born Vietnamese cosplayer Vampy Bit Me, wore a sizzling black costume that earned her the title of one of the hottest cosplayers in town.
An article in The Straits Times Online reports that the superhero Iron Man was also a big hit at the convention.
Models were clad in red and gold Iron Man inspired outfits, and there was a replica of the Hall of Armour from billionaire Tony Stark's mansion to gawk at.
Fans also took snapshots with life-size replicas of Iron Man figurines, and for the collectors, there was the limited edition figurine of Iron Man 3: Midas (Mark XXI) to covet from the aptly named Hot Toys.
Student Andros Yeo, 23, queued up from 11pm on Friday night in order to get his hands on one of the 800 available for $380. He said he slept "in line, on the floor, in the dark, in the cold".
By around 1pm, all the pieces had been sold.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Meet the housewife with an unusual job -- imperson...
- Pretty Chinese cosplayer mistaken for being a guy...
- Ridiculous error for Thor 2 poster makes Chinese c...
- Police called in when crowd of 100 refuses to leav...
- Too soon? Upcoming movie 'The Vanishing Act...
- Curvy cosplayer in Singapore for convention says s...
- This year's anime festival in Thailand featur...
- Guy fools Shanghai crowd into thinking he's R...
- Guy takes cosplay to whole new level -- by transfo...
- Can you guess these movies from just emoticons?
- Ah Boys to Men 2 tops the Asian films chart
- Director of MH370 movie apologizes for love-triang...
All Comments (2)
Stomper Artz feels that people in PES C1L2 are treated unfairly and hopes that this was taken into consideration in the new IPPT format..
Man who crossed at red light and intimidated driver: Police requests for anyone with information to come forward
Man annoyed to see ambulance parked underneath shelter on rainy day -- because he can't drop off his kids
Man strolls across road after traffic light turns red -- then tries to intimidate driver when honked at
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST COMMENTED
DON'T MISS THESE...
Auntie goes around telling people her sob stories at Holland Village -- before asking them for money
Sun Ho was to appear in big shows like CSI and Gossip Girl -- but had to return to S'pore for investigations
Scientists shocked by new monster storm on Uranus: It is large enough to cover entire continents on Earth
Stomp Citizen Journalism Awards Month 12