GALLERY: Click on thumbnails for larger image
SINGAPORE SEENTHIS URBAN JUNGLE
Pretty cosplayers steal the show at S'pore Toy, Game & Comic Convention
Posted on 02 September 2013 | | 2 comments
These curvaceous ladies clad in various body-hugging costumes portraying comic characters, stole the limelight at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention held at Marina Bay Sands over the weekend.
One cosplayer in particular, American-born Vietnamese cosplayer Vampy Bit Me, wore a sizzling black costume that earned her the title of one of the hottest cosplayers in town.
An article in The Straits Times Online reports that the superhero Iron Man was also a big hit at the convention.
Models were clad in red and gold Iron Man inspired outfits, and there was a replica of the Hall of Armour from billionaire Tony Stark's mansion to gawk at.
Fans also took snapshots with life-size replicas of Iron Man figurines, and for the collectors, there was the limited edition figurine of Iron Man 3: Midas (Mark XXI) to covet from the aptly named Hot Toys.
Student Andros Yeo, 23, queued up from 11pm on Friday night in order to get his hands on one of the 800 available for $380. He said he slept "in line, on the floor, in the dark, in the cold".
By around 1pm, all the pieces had been sold.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Police called in when crowd of 100 refuses to leav...
- Too soon? Upcoming movie 'The Vanishing Act...
- New movie in S'pore? Check out The Haze Runne...
- Couple take their love of game to next level with...
- Tough day fighting crime? Exhausted Spidey decides...
- Daring cosplayers turn up the heat at the S'p...
- Ridiculous error for Thor 2 poster makes Chinese c...
- Ah Boys to Men 2 tops the Asian films chart
- Director of MH370 movie apologizes for love-triang...
- Girl dons SAF Number 4 uniform for cosplay event
- Auntie angrily confronts cosplayer at Suntec for w...
- Cosplayers dress up in elaborate costumes for J-Ob...
All Comments (2)
Topless man with 'marks on his body' enters 7-Eleven store at River Valley -- and asks cashier to call police
Stomper shares his experience with Carousell buyer -- and there are no words to describe their conversation
Student takes part in breast modelling competition to increase self-esteem -- but ends up winning free plastic surgery
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST COMMENTED
DON'T MISS THESE...
Media attention the way to tackle errant shops in Sim Lim Sq? How maid got a refund for phone she bought
Stomp Citizen Journalism Awards Month 3